Black Bean Soup is a different frugalicious (frugal + delectable) and quick recipe from The Spending plan Diet program woman!
It really is a frugal recipe because it is a vegetarian black bean soup recipe!
It truly is a frugal recipe because you can expect to invest considerably less than $1 per serving!
It can be a frugal recipe for the reason that it is really made with pantry staples, so it can be ideal on a cold day when you want to stay inside your cozy home in its place of venturing out into the chilly!
It is a quick and simple recipe for the reason that it takes advantage of just 3 ingredients!
It really is scrumptious on a chilly winter working day, and it is fantastic for you also!
It can be Quickly…in considerably less than 10 minutes you’ll have a delectable dinner on the desk that tastes like you cooked it all day! Shhh…don’t explain to any individual!
Black Bean Soup Recipe
- 2 cans (15 oz.) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (14 oz.) vegetable broth
- 1 cup salsa (your favored kind!)
- Optional toppings: sour cream, cilantro, diced tomatoes, grated Mexican-blend cheese.
- Merge black beans, vegetable broth and salsa in a big saucepan.
- Convey to a boil more than medium warmth.
- Decrease heat to very low and simmer 5 minutes.
- Use an immersion blender to puree about 2/3 of the soup. It truly is great to have a couple of total beans!
- Provide with optional toppings if wanted and finish the meal with clean tortillas or tortilla chips.
- Yield: 4 primary dish servings or 8 modest servings
You’ll have no additional excuses for ingesting out when you have a frugalicious and fast recipe like 3 ingredient Black Bean Soup!
Recall: Consume in, not out with frugalicious and speedy recipes from The Price range Food plan.